Date: 29th October 2020
INVITE TO TENDER
Pulse Health Systems Ltd is carrying out a project to develop an innovative healthcare forum feature within our existing product (Pulse Health App). Healthcare forums will provide a vital role in the NHS and Social Care’s response to the COVID-19 situation. Pulse Health Systems Ltd is seeking quotes from IT Developers who have experience in mobile app development (iOS & Android).
European Regional Development Fund funding is being sought to support this project.
SPECIFICATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Forum features
- Post feed user interface with comment to post/message option (one-level)
- Community public/private groups
- Group Invites and request to join
- Search and filter groups by name, organisation
- Integrate within the current Pulse Health Application
The selection of the supplier will be based on an assessment of the following criteria:
- How you meet the specification
- Proven track record and experience
- Ongoing support
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your written quotation to Craig Spencer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 9th November 2020.